P. vivax genomics
Other malaria genomics
Epidemiology of malaria
- The Malaria Atlas Project compiles worldwide parasite rate (PR) data into global maps of P. vivax and P. falciparum malaria.
General malaria interest
- The Center for Disease Control's malaria resource has a wealth of pages on biology, control, diagnosis/treatment, epidemiology, history, references, travel advice, and other useful information.
- Malaria Foundation International. The MFI's goals are to support awareness, education, training, research, and leadership programs for the immediate and long term development and application of tools to combat malaria.
- Dr. B.S. Kakkilaya's Malaria Site -- comprehensive information on the history, aetiology, pathogenesis, clinical features, diagnosis, treatment, complications and control measures of malaria.
- The Roll Back Malaria Partnership's World Malaria Report 2005
- Malaria Research and Reference Reagent Resource Center
- National Institute for Malaria Research in India (formerly Malaria Research Centre). The primary task of the Institute is to find short term as well as long term solutions to the problems of malaria through basic, applied and operational field research. The Institute also plays a key role in manpower resource development through training/workshops and transfer of technology.
- World Health Organization malaria portal, providing descriptions of activities, reports, news and events, as well as contacts and cooperating partners in the various WHO programmes and offices working on malaria.